For businesses, some distance off the road, or obscured by trees and other obstacles that block the storefront, bringing in new business can be a challenge. However, it doesn’t have to be that way; a high-quality monument sign can draw attention to your business and let customers know they’re in the right place. Your storefront signage is the first step to attracting customers, suppliers, and future employees.
At HiWay Neon Signs, we know the power of a good monument sign. Our commercial signage experts can help you find the perfect way to advertise your business and services.
If you’re looking for a way to increase your business and foot traffic, consider installing a monument sign.
What Is a Monument Sign?
A monument sign sits at ground level and provides a direct line of sight for any potential customers. These signs are free-standing, have little or no space between themselves and the ground, and are placed near a roadway. Monument signs are very versatile and include a wide range of design options and features. These signs are a great option to draw attention to your store on a busy street or in a shopping center.
The Benefits of a Monument Sign
If you are having trouble attracting customers because your location is hard to find, a monument sign might be the tool you need. There are four benefits of installing a monument sign to advertise your business.
- Increased visibility — According to the International Sign Association, more than half of consumers have reported failing to locate a business due to poor signage. Monument signs are easy to see for pedestrians and motorists.
- Consistent aesthetic — Monument signs are highly customizable. They can be made out of a variety of materials to match the look of your business.
- High durability — Monument signs are long-lasting and weather resistant. Not only do they last, but they also make it clear your business is planning to stay long-term.
- 24/7 marketing — Like most commercial signage, monument signs represent 24/7 marketing of your business.
The Many Uses of Monument Signs
Due to the high level of customization available for monument signs, they can be used for a wide variety of purposes. They can be used to help direct customers, to mark a location, or they can be combined with an LED message board to make announcements. Uses for monument signs include but aren’t limited to the following:
- An expansion of your business’s brand.
- A display for information regarding your business.
- A message board for announcements, updates, temperature, time, or any holiday messages or service changes.
- A source of directions to your location.
- An advertisement for sales, offers, specials, and discounts.
The Materials Monument Signs Are Made From
Monument signs are meant to match your business’s style and the aesthetic of the surrounding buildings. Because of this, they come in a wide range of materials. You may wish to choose materials either due to their look or their durability.
In either case, the team at HiWay Neon Signs can help you determine which materials will work best for your sign. Materials you may choose from include the following:
- High-density urethane
HiWay Neon Signs: Making Powerful Commercial Signage
If your business is struggling, it could be because it’s hard to find. To help take your business to the next level, consider investing in some high-quality, effective commercial signage. If you’re looking for the best Pharr LED signs, look no further than HiWay Neon Signs.