The business world has always been challenging, and recent years have added another layer of complexity that requires flexibility, quick adaptation, and exceptional branding that helps you separate yourself from the competition.
Quality branding is more than just a catchy logo, however. Your branding is how your customers perceive your company, and it can either attract them or push them towards your competitors. That’s why your branding needs to be appealing and authentic.
One great tool for McAllen signs and their branding lies in LED technology. With the proper design, your LED sign in McAllen can really help your business establish its brand, and in the process, draw in more clients.
Why LED Signs Are Great
It’s simple, LED signage is great because it helps customers to better remember you.
For instance, one business study conducted found that 30% of exiting shoppers read signs but only 10% remember the message. LED signs, however, have helped to boost these numbers tremendously.
Another study showed that LED signs encourage customers to perform a specific action. While only 6 of the participants in the study were motivated by the messaging on a static sign, over 600 positively reactivated to an electronic LED sign. If that’s not enough, digital signage was shown to be 34% more effective in promoting items than a traditional sign.
Alongside the branding, LED signs are also physically more imposing than traditional signage. Digital business signs are much brighter than other signage you may purchase, meaning more potential clients can see your brick-and-mortar business from further away.
The right digital sign in McAllen can also enhance community awareness, helping you to build your brand and reputation.
5 Solid Reasons to Upgrade Your McAllen Signs With LED Technology
If you’ve been contemplating updating your business sign, then consider the following reasons why an LED sign could be the right move for you:
- You’re interested in custom messaging: LED signs can greatly improve branding by allowing for customizable messaging. You can create messaging that matches with your overall brand and image; and with an LED display, you can advertise sales, special items, new products, services, and more.
- Your current business sign is damaged: A damaged sign can reflect poorly on your business, especially if it has become unreadable. Oftentimes, it’s a better idea to replace a whole sign with higher-quality materials. This can help to showcase the quality of services, while also ensuring your new sign will be better protected from damage.
- It’s time to change things up: As a business owner, you’re undoubtedly busy handling priorities and responsibilities. But that may mean that sometimes you don’t sweat the small stuff — like your sign that’s been up for years. Whether you’re rebranding or simply want an updated look, a new LED sign can help to recapture your community’s attention. When considering the design, go with vibrant colors, attention-grabbing images, and a fresh message.
- Provide up-to-date information: If it’s been some time since you’ve updated your business sign, you may be providing incorrect information to customers. Similar to a damaged sign, incorrect information can reflect poorly on your company and also displease customers if they come in looking for a service or product you no longer offer.
- Improve visibility: The Valley has grown tremendously over the last decade and the signage your business once displayed may no longer be adequate and visible. Now might be the right time to update to an LED sign in McAllen if you need to increase the size of your current sign, which will ideally improve visibility as well. Even if your signage isn’t blocked by new developments, you may just need to improve its lighting, which an LED sign is perfect for.
When Should I Update My Business Sign?
Determining when you should update your signage depends on a number of factors, including:
- Where the signage was placed
- How long it’s been up
- The type of sign it is
- What you are financially capable of doing
While indoor signage can last for quite a bit of time because they aren’t affected by the elements, outdoor signs typically only last a few years, especially if they haven’t been built with strong laminates and durable materials.
As previously mentioned, finances undoubtedly play an important role when deciding if you need a new sign. One thing to consider is that LED business signs are energy efficient, especially when compared to traditional fluorescent and neon signs. In fact, LED signs consume 50-90% less energy than traditional signage.
Also, they require less maintenance and generally have a longer lifespan. Ultimately, these benefits can actually save you money as you’ll be paying less on electricity and servicing the sign.
HiWay Neon Signs: Your LED Sign Manufacturers in McAllen
If you’re looking to take your business to the next level in 2022, updating to an LED sign should be at the top of your New Year’s resolution! With over 70 years of award-winning service, the designers and skilled craftsmen at HiWay Neon Signs can make your dreams a reality.
There’s no better time than the start of a new year to give your business the change it deserves!